There is a problem loading the transaction data, accessing the data folder or there is nothing to process. Please contact e-PayDay Support.
Reason 1 – Security / Permissions.
- Please contact your IT professional to ensure you have full administrator access to the entire e-PayDay BE Folder.
Reason 2 – WINDOWS SERVER 2012
- Please contact your IT professional to ensure the following two ciphers have been added
- Both of the above were added by Microsoft in 2014 but had serious issues so it was left disabled. Microsoft has since patched this through Automatic Updates.
Reason 3 – SBR2 Client V188.8.131.52 is not installed
- Ensure you have installed ALL Windows Updates and if required, download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 here
- Download the latest e-PayDay® Upgrade and Install as Administrator
- Once you have installed Version 23.00, read here to manually send your Single Touch Payroll Submission
Reason 4 – You’ve exceeded the number of Waiting Transactions allowed
- The maximum number of unresponded submissions is 50, therefore, please request a Support call here
Last modified: May 19, 2023