If your Company is not already open, Open your Company
Once your Company is open;
- Click File > Edit or
Click File > Company > Company Details
- Change the following details as required,
- Legal Entity Name (Company Name).
- Physical or Postal Address of the organisation.
- Phone Number.
- Fax Number.
- e-Mail Address.
- ACN or ARBN.
- ABN or WPN.
- Branch Number.
- Clear / delete / remove the Company Registation Key as a new Company Key will need to be obtained from Administrarton.
- Click Banking.
- Select the appropriate Payment Method for wages/salaries and update all displayed fields as required.
- Click Government.
- If required, click Financial Year Ending to update the Financial Year (eg. 2020).
- Registered as an Employer of WHM’s.
- Is this employer exempt from FBT under section 57A of the FBTAA 1986?.
- Change the name of your Company Representative in Taxation Department Authorised Officer if required.
- Click Copy Company Details to copy the e-Mail, Supplier/Contact Legal Entity Name (Company Name), Supplier ABN, Street Address, City/Suburb, State, Postcode, Country, Phone Number and Fax Number from Company details.
- Click Save
- Click SBR Setup > Click here to Add/Edit SBR details
- Click Edit.
- Click Copy Company Details to copy the Legal Entity Name (Company Name), Full Company Name (Payer name), Branch Code, ABN, Street Address, City/Suburb, State, Postcode, Country, Phone Number, Fax Number and e-Mail from Company details.
- If you process payroll for multiple GST branches under the ONE (1) ABN, please ensure the Branch Code is correct.
- Change any other settings as required.
- Click Save then Exit
Last modified: 2020/03/18
Thanks for your feedback.