- Read here to download and install Full Install/Upgrade for the current financial year
- Once downloaded, double click E-PAYDAY_LEGACY_202X.exe to start the e-PayDay® Installation.
- Click Next > on the Welcome screen.
- Select I understand and wish to continue then click Next >.
- Select I agree to the terms of this license agreement then click Next >.
- If you wish to export your payroll information from e-PayDay® to your accounting software, select the required option here. Otherwise, leave as None then click Next >.
- Leave the Application File Path and Data Files Path as set by the installer
- Click Next > on the Ready to Install screen.
- Once the installer has completed, click Finish.
- Double-click on your Desktop Icon to open e-PayDay®.
- An Alert will display: Due to Single Touch Payroll and the new Government Security requirements, all users of e-PayDay® Payroll Software MUST Logon with a Username and Password. To assist you a default Username and Password will be used however you will be required to establish a User Account at a later stage.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- An Alert will display with the default Username and Password.
- Click Ok.
- Click File > Open.
- Select the Practice Company.
- Click Open.
- Click Utilities > Restore Data from Accountant.
- An alert will display: The Restore process will overwrite the current company data. Do you wish to continue?
- Click Yes.
- Locate and select the Back Up you wish to restore.
- Click Open.
- An alert will display: The selected Restore file does not match the currently open company. Please select an option.
- Select Create New Company > Click Click Here to Continue.
- Once the Company has been created, Open your Company
Last modified: Nov 04, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.