- Click Employees then Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Superannuation.
- Update the following fields with the relevant Year to Date Balances.
- Superannuation Guarantee Paid: Total Employer SG that has been recorded in as paid in the current Financial Year (1/07/XX – 30/06/XX).
- Superannuation Guarantee YTD: Total Employer SG that has accumulated in the current Financial Year (1/07/XX – 30/06/XX).
- OTE for SG YTD: Total Wages / Salary paid in the current Financial Year (1/07/XX – 30/06/XX) that is considered to be Ordinary Time Earnings (OTE) and is used as part of your mandatory Single Touch Payroll (STP) reporting.
- Total Employee Contribution: Total Non-Concessional (After Tax) Superannuation Contribution Deductions Superannuation Contribution Deductions for this Financial Year.
- Superannuation Salary Sacrifice: Total Concessional (Before Tax) Superannuation Contribution Deductions for this Financial Year.
- Total RESC Contribution: Total Reportable Employer Superannuation Contribution (RESC) – specifically contributions (over 10.50%) as part of an employee’s individual salary package for this Financial Year.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Nov 29, 2022