Where do I set up my Employees Super Details if they wish to contribute their Employee Superannuation Contributions to more than one Superannuation Fund?
- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Superannuation.
- Click Multi Super Funds.
- Click Employee Contibutions.
- Click New.
- Enter the disbursement order in #
- Enter the * $ or % * to be contributed to this Superannuation Fund.
- If required, select the Pay Type that any Superannuation calculated (when the Pay Type is used) will be assigned to this fund.
- Select the Superannuation Fund in Fund No.
- Enter the Employees Superannuation Fund ID in Member No.
- Click Save then Exit.
- Click Exit again to close the Employee window.
Last modified: Apr 24, 2019