e-PayDay FREEPAY® Skip Steps 2, 11 and 12.
e-PayDay Hosted® Skip Steps 1 and 2.
- Read here to download and install e-PayDay®.
- Read here to enter your Software Serial Number (SSN) and load your Licence,
- Read here to add your Company,
- Read here to add your Employees Awards & Agreements (Rates, Rules and Employment Conditions)
- Read here to add your Employees Superannuation Funds
- Read here to add ALL Employees that need to be reported using Single Touch Payroll, even if they have ceased employment.
- Read here to enter ALL YTD Information that is required for STP reporting.
- Read here to create a back up of your e-PayDay® Data,
- Read here to commence STP reporting by registering with SuperChoice.
- Enter your Reporting information for Single Touch Payroll. You have the option to;
- Migrate your year-to-date employee information and use the ORGINAL BMS ID. You will need to obtain the BMS ID from your previous payroll solution.
- Migrate your year-to-date employee information and use a NEW BMS ID. You will need to zero the employee year-to-date values from the old payroll solution through an update event to prevent duplicate information from being displayed.
- Use a NEW BMS ID WITHOUT MIRGRATING your year-to-date employee information. You will need to finalise the employee information reported under the original payroll solution.
- Read here to set up your information for Single Touch Payroll Reporting.
- Read here, to register your Company or Companies,
- Read here to enter your Company Registration Key/s,
- Read here to commence processing pay runs.
Last modified: Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.