Cause 1 and 2: The PC has any language other than English as their default _or_This PC has any language other than English as their ‘non-uni-code program language’ setting.
Cause 3: This PC has not uploaded the e-PayDay BE.lic file correctly.
Resolution for Causes 1 & 2;
- Open Start Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Time & language
- Select Region & language
- Ensure Country or region is set to Australia
- Ensure Languages is set to English (Australia) as default.
- Select Administrative
- Ensure Language for non-Unicode programs is set to English (Australia) as default.
- Click Change system locale… and clear the tick box for Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support
- If required, restart your PC.
Resolution for Cause 3: Update your Software Licence, read here