- If required (based on advice from your Accountant, Bookkeeper or Financial Advisor) read here to process a Cessation (Termination) Pay Run.
- IIf the Employee has changed from Permanent (Salary, Full-Time or Part-Time) to Casual partway through a pay period (eg. you pay fortnightly and the employee changed from the second week of that period), read here to add a Pay Rate that doesn’t accrue Leave Entitlements. This pay rate can then be used in the pay period to effectively ‘spilt’ the casual and permanent hours.
- If the Employee is linked to thier ‘own’ Award/Agreement, read here to update it accordingly
- Read here to reinstate the required Employee.
- If you added a NEW Award, read here to assign the Employee to the new Award or Agreement
- Read here to add comments to the Employees File regarding their Employment Status change.
Last modified: Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.