To Print or Export
- Click Pay Slips
- Choose the appropriate Pay Slip.
- If required, Navigate to Report Selection Criteria and deselect DO NOT include email recipients.
- DO NOT include email recipients will disable the functionality to print a pay slip for any employee who has an e-Mail Address listed in HR.
- Click Preview, Print or Export PDF.
- Read here to set up the ability to e-mail pay slips
- Click Pay Slips.
- Select e-Mail Pay Advice Slips (1 Up) or e-Mail Pay Advice Slips (Transactions YTD).
- When e-Mailing Pay Slips, you also have the ability to add an (1) attachment.
- Click e-Mail.
- The e-Mail Status window will display and as each employee is emailed their payslip, the Status will update from Sending to Sent.
- Once all payslips have been emailed, click Click here to Continue, Exit then Exit again.
Last modified: Mar 25, 2022