- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Navigate to Payment Date and change to the current date
- Navigate to Period Ending Date and change to the current date
- Double click on any employee that is to be included in this out-of-cycle Pay Run.
- An alert will display: Pay Run Dates have been changed. Please choose one of the following options.
- Select Change Payment Date to xx/xx/xxxx and Current Period Ending Date to xx/xx/xxxx.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- Replcate the Employees Pay Slip exactly as it was paid, and write down the value displayed in PAYGW Non Tax ©
- Make the required adjustments to the pay types to ‘resolve the overpayment and write down the value displayed in PAYGW Non Tax ©
- The difference between these two amounts is the PAYGW the Payee does not need to repay
- Remove all pay types and re-add the pay type which was overpaid
- Enter a negative QTY
- Enter the amount of the overpayment.
- If required navigate to Total Tax (E = C + D), double click on the $ displayed and adjust.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
- Read here preview, print or export the Pay Run Reports
- Read here post the Pay Run,
- Read here to submit your Pay Event to the ATO
Example – John Smith was overpaid 2 hours Overtime
Orginal Pay Run
Pay Run Excluding Overpayment
The difference in PAYGW Non Tax © is $38.00
Pay Run to resolve Overpayment
The Payee needs to repay $73.44
Last modified: Dec 14, 2021