1. Ensure you have registered with the ATO here before your first payment to a working holiday maker.
  2. Check your worker has a visa subclass 417, 457 or 462 using the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) service here
  3. Set that you are Registered as an employer of Working Holiday Makers in your Company Details, read here
  4. Read here to manually cease (terminate) the required Employee/s.
  5. Read here to reinstate the required Employee/s.
  6. Read here to change the Employees Payee Type to Working Holiday Maker
Revision: 14
Last modified: May 29, 2020