VO can provide labels for each object on Schematic View, on an individual basis or all command basis. The label content includes the NHYD, name, and hydrograph summary data. To create labels:
- Select the objects you wish to create a label for.
- Right-click and select the Set Labels from the context menu to open the Label Editor window, which lists all available label items.
- Drag and drop the label items from Available Properties list on the left to Selected Properties list on the right.
- Change the label background color with the color picker at the bottom.
- Click OK to create the label.
- To show the labels on canvas, select Show Labels from the context menu.
Note that the summary data value is empty if the output is not available.