A background showing the study area helps the modelers to place the hydrologic objects and the reviewers to quickly understand the model structure.
To add the background:
- Select the Background -> Change Background … menu from the Canvas context menu.
- Select the background picture file in the Select an Image window. It supports JPEG, PNG and BMP format.
- Click the Open button to add the selected picture file as the Canvas background.
- Use the navigation functions to Pan, Zoom In or Zoom Out the Canvas until the background is in its desired location.
- Change the width and height of the background in the scenario properties window if necessary. Note that the aspect ratio is not locked.
To remove background, select the Background -> Remove Background menu in Canvas con-text menu.
To hide background, uncheck the Show Background in the scenario properties window. Note that this is different from removing background. The background is still in the scenario.