GIS tools take advantage of GIS data to help with model parameterization and calibration.
- Calculate CN – Assigns CNII to catchments based on land use and soil layer. It also has a built-in lookup table.
- Calculate Area Weighted – Assigns catchment parameters from exiting GIS layer.
- DRMT – Generates unique rainfall data for each catchment by interpolating the rainfall data from rain gauges.
- Obtain Rainfall from Raster – Generates unique rainfall data for each catchment based raster files, for example, radar images.
- Query – Search commands based on user-defined query conditions.
- Import Layer – Import shapefile and assign it to command layer.
- Export Layer – Export a command layer to shapefile and CSV file.