There are two types of labels on Canvas:
- System label – is the label below each object icon which can’t be turned off.
- Customized label – Certain properties and result summary can be labeled at the right side of the object icon. The label content and content can be customized. It can also be turned off.
To setup the customized label:
- Select the objects you wish to create a label for.
- Right-click and select the Set Labels from the context menu to open the Label Editor window, which lists all available label items. Depending on the project and object type, the available label items can be different.
- Drag and drop the label items from Available Properties list on the left to Selected Properties list on the right.
- Change the label background color with the color picker at the bottom.
- Click OK to create the label.
- To show the labels on canvas, select Show Labels from the context menu.
Note that the result summary value is empty if the output is not available.
Thanks for your feedback.