In often cases, a new scenario is created by copying an existing scenario and then making changes. This is done by completing the following steps:
- Select an existing scenario in Project Manager and then click the Duplicate button at the top of the Project Manager or select Duplicate menu from the context menu.
- The Duplicate Scenario window will appear.
- Enter the name of the new scenario.
- Options are available to duplicate both Commands and Runs. Always keep the Commands checked. If different climate data will be used in the new scenario, uncheck the Runs.
- Click the Duplicate button at the bottom to create the new scenario.