To view your layer in Google Earth using VOSWMM, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have Google Earth installed on your system. If you haven’t installed it yet, you can do so by visiting the Google Earth website and downloading the appropriate version for your operating system.
2. In the VOSWMM software interface, locate the layer that you want to view in Google Earth.
3. Right-click on the layer to open the context menu.
4. From the context menu, select “Show on Google Earth”.
5. VOSWMM will automatically launch Google Earth and load the selected layer into the application.
6. Once Google Earth opens, you will be able to see the layer in its respective location on the Earth’s surface. The layer’s data and attributes should be visible and interactive within Google Earth’s interface.
Note: Please ensure that the Google Earth application is properly configured and functioning on your system for this feature to work seamlessly. If you encounter any issues, make sure you have the latest version of Google Earth installed and that it is compatible with VOSWMM.