- To select features, click the Select button and click the object on the map that you want to select. The selected objects will be highlighted in red.
- To do multiple selection, hold the Ctrl key and click on the objects or drag and draw a box to select objects.
- Click this button to select all the objects on the active scenario
- Click this button to select all unselected objects on the map
- Click this button and then click a node or link on the map to select all the upstream links and nodes
- Click this button and then click a node or link on the map to select all the donwstream links and nodes
Select Long Section
- Click this button and then click a node or link on the map to select all the links and nodes between the intersections.
- Click this button to open a Refine Selection window. Click on the option to select nodes/links/subcatchments according to the option’s conditions.
- Select objects and then click this button to open a window that will list the selected objects. Give a Name for the selection and click OK to save the selection to Project Manager -> Selected Data section.
To load the saved selection from Project Manager, double click on the saved selection under the Selected Data section. A window will pop up to show the selected objects in the saved selection. Click Select All to reload the saved selection and the selected objects will be highlighted on the Map/Schematic View. Click OK to close the window.