1. Locate the layer that you want to export in the software interface.
2. Right-click on the layer to open the context menu.
3. From the context menu, select “Layer Export.” This option allows you to export the selected layer to a different file format.
4. A window or dialog box will appear, presenting you with a variety of export formats to choose from.
5. Select the desired export format from the available options. VOSWMM typically offers multiple formats for exporting layers.
6. Provide a name for the exported file to distinguish it from the original layer.
7. Once you are satisfied with the export settings, click “OK”.