Click the Time Patterns button to open the Time Patterns Editor window.
|Add one pattern|
|Delete selected patterns. Please note to use Ctrl and Shift keys for multiple selection.|
|Import a group of patterns|
|Export all the patterns|
To view or edit the time pattern data, click the button next to the Multipliers field in the Time Pattern Editor.
In VO-SWMM, five types of patterns are supported:
- Monthly: the pattern is defined for the whole year, i.e., Jan, Feb, … Dec
- Daily: the pattern is defined for the whole week, i.e., Mon, Tue, … Sun
- Hourly: the pattern is defined for everyday with a time step of 1 hour, i.e. 12 am, 1 am, …, 11 pm (Note: if a Weekend pattern is used, the pattern on the weekend days will follow the Weekend pattern instead of Hourly pattern)
- Weekend: the pattern is defined for weekend days with a time step of 1 hour, i.e. 12 am, 1 am, …, 11 pm
- Minute5: the pattern is defined for everyday with a time step of 5 min, i.e. 12 am, 12:05 am, …, 11:55 pm (Note: the 5 min pattern cannot be used in a combination with other patterns. If one 5 min pattern is used in the Inflow Editor at a node, other pattern fields should be kept empty in the Inflow Editor)