- Use Edit tool to change the vertices of polygon.
- Use Move Node tool to move a node. Click Move Node button. Then, click the node to be moved. Move your mouse to the new location where you want to place the node and click.
Layer Properties can be opened from GIS Tools Tab or by Layer context menu. To open from main window click Layer Properties button to open the Layer Properties window.
- Users can define Symbology and Label for each layer of the map
- Check on Show Flow Direction box to show arrows for all links
- Use Reset to Default to reset symbology based on System Type
For more details, please refer to Layer Properties