Properties window shows all properties of selected hydrologic object(s) or current scenario. To use Properties window:
- Select single hydrologic object in Map View or Schematic View to view and edit all properties of the object
- Select multiple hydrologic objects in Map View or Schematic Viewto view and edit common properties;
- Deselect all hydrologic objects to view and edit scenario properties.
- Properties are usually grouped in different categories to be easily located.
- Tooltip is given for each property to give more detailed information. This is useful for users that are not familiar with OTTHYMO model.
- The search bar is located at the top. It will filter properties to only display those with given string.
Editing Property Value
- The property value could be edited using the Field Box, Dropdown List or Collection Data Table.
- The property types can be grouped as: Simple Properties and Collection Data Table
- Editing Simple Property: simple properties are the properties that are defined by one value or string, for example, pipe length. They can be edited by Field Box and Dropdown List
- Editing Collection Data Table: prosperities with collection data table are the properties that are defined by a table, for example, rating curves. They can be edited by using Collection Data Table
- Editing a group of objects: edit the common properties of selected objects