Release Notes Impleo v. 3.16.0201
- Functionality added to import discount-codes from Excel
- New CSS-classes added to all
<body>-tags for each page for customization: “profile”, “category”, “product”, “customize”, “cart”
- Functionality to dynamically change External Item No for at templatebased product, using a fieldname with name=$extitemno$
- Functionality to dynamically change the name of the pricefile to be used for a templatebased product, using a fieldname with name = $pricefilename$
- Pricefiles can now be defined on department-level
- Global file-library added
- Global file-library can be used for global pricefiles (which can be overridden by pricefiles on company, department)
- Global file-library can be used for loading global css (“global.css”)
- Global file-library can be used for global html-headers (“globalheader.txt”)
- Mailfunctionality with improved SSL-handshakes for smtp-hosts that require this
- Generation of local productionfiles is logged
- New productionClient (release 3.16.0201)
- Deleted items added to media archive
- Media Archive now makes thumbnails of word and powerpoint-files
- Possibility to create Impleo Flippage directly from Media Archive
- Thumbnails for videos in media archive generated based on 2 seconds into video
- Option to set that emailed productionfiles for templatebased products should be cropped to trimbox automatically
- Improved ADFS/SAMLAuthentication incorporated into ImpleoWeb-core
- Option for setting (on configuration-level) that when on “customize”-step the user will get an alert-box if clicking links that would navigate away from Customization and loosing data.
- ExtItemNo-field added to orderliness instead of being only on products (which could invalidate orderline if the itemnumber changes after the order was processed)
- When re-ordering previous orders the system now re-calculates values for hidden fields that contain a default value
- When trying to re-order a templatebased product that has customization disabled the product is automatically added to the cart.
- Save-data-Window is set to use the same design and layout as Share to Email and other similar dialogs with extended customization and skinning.
- Option added to configuration-level to control the transparency of preview-text
- Setting an address mandatory in Cart now requires values in both address 1 & postal (zip&place)
- Functionality to retrieve and use images from Media Archive in templatebased products
categoryid:<LIST OF IDS>
namelike:<assetnames to filter/search for>
- $preview_url$ added as possible “variable” in OrderConfirmation email to include link to previewfiles (requires that attach previewfiles is selected to the email-notification).
- Option for adding GoToCategory-button/link to cart
- Floating of images now calculates and stores the correct vertical position
- Choosing to NOT store vertical position of formatted text now supported
Thanks for your feedback.