The Toggle Property option in the Actions menu of the Builder enables the designer to change an interface element property. Properties with a drop down list can be toggled such as: Font and Alignment.
This article explains how to add a Toggle Property to an interface element.
Adding a Toggle Property
- In the Builder, double-click the relevant interface element.
- Select the required button action. For example: Tap, Press or Release. (The toggle property can be added to any of these options.)
- Click the + sign.
- Select the option to add Toggle Property.
- In the Properties window on the bottom of the page, select the property that you would like to change. For example: Font
Selecting toggle font enables changing the font being viewed on the interface element. The toggle feature starts with your selection, then moves through the list of possible fonts.
- Publish and Test the new Toggle Property.
Changing the Interface Element for Adding a Toggle Property
- After selecting the option to add Toggle Property, drag a new interface element from the left pane to the target element field of the Properties section.
- Select the property you would like to change and complete the procedure as in the section above.