- Additional Kramer Hardware Support
- Custom States
- Added ability to drag/drop items in panel trees. This means you can now arrange Devices, User Interface elements, Macros, Events in any order you want. Prior to this release, items were only arranged in the order they were added.
- Added support for more web browsers. Prior to this release only Google Chrome was supported.
- Added the ability to copy/paste custom button widgets across different browser windows. This new copy/paste functionality will copy custom images that were created in the original space.
- Removing an entry from a Listbox set to Text/Image requires setting the list_items property to an empty image which is not intuitive
- No warning on existing watched states when state key parameters are modified by DD
- When converting a Numeric parameter from dynamic to static, existing commands on widgets will be incorrect.
- Manage Image Libraries – removing name of library removes library
- Serious loading issue with spaces with large amounts of images
- Deleting empty group causes builder crash
- Refreshing builder page causes manager to launch another instance of builder
- Saving large projects takes excessive time
- Adding multiple conditions to conditional causes crash
Last modified: 1 November 2017
Merci pour vos commentaires.