The System Device appears in the Devices tab in each Space. The System Device consists of information including: Time, Date, Weather and System State. You can use the System Device to track when the system is on or off, or you can add the time/date to your interface.
This article explains how to use System Device information in your interface.
The System Device is imported into each controlled space of a Project. The System Device is unique to the Brain that is installed in the space.
To add System Device information to your interface:
- Launch into the Builder of your controlled space.
- Select “This Space” from the Device tab in the right pane.
- Select System Device.
- Select one of the following from the Category list:
- Time – displays the current time of day based on your location.
- System state – is a boolean state indicating that the system is on or off. This can be used to show on a dashboard, what controlled spaces are currently in use.
- Weather – shows the current weather status in your location. Options include temperature, conditions and humidity.
- Drag the state into the interface.
The selected information is displayed in the interface.
- Adjust the text color, size and font properties of the displayed information.