In this workflow a User with Service Provider Role opens a Removal Job, updates the historical data, completes, submits the job and approve the Job.
- Login to JMS applications;
- Search for the required Job using the search facilityon the Job Grid. To see how to use the search facility see Grid;
- Enter Removal Data*
- Open historical inspection and enter Removal information
- Remove without opening Historical inspection
- Create New Inspection During Removal
- Attaching document only for a removal job that does not have historical inspection(s).
- Save the Job by clicking on the Save button. i.e. status of the Job at this stage should be In Progress;
- Complete the Job;
- Submit the Job;
- Wait for up to 5 minutes. After 5 minutes you should See the Status of Job is changed to Pending QC. If the Status of Job is Data Check Failed. Check the Error log, modify the data, go to step 10;
- When the Job is waiting to be Approved the user with QC responsibility for the job gets an e-mail notification;
- Approve the Job;
- When the Job is approved the Coordinator an e-mail notification.
Thanks for your feedback.