In this workflow a User with Service Provider Role opens an Air Monitoring Job, updates the historical data, completes, submits the job and approve the Job.
- Login to JMS applications;
- Search for the required Job using the search facilityon the Job Grid. To see how to use the search facility see Grid;
- Open an Air Test job
- Add an Air Test document*
- Save the Job by clicking on the Save button. i.e. status of the Job at this stage should be In Progress;
- Complete the Job;
- Submit the Job;
- Approve the Job;
- When the Job is approved the Coordinator gets an e-mail notification.
Thanks for your feedback.