Report can be rejected for two reasons. It could be due to incorrect data entry or report does not show supplied data correctly. To reject a report due to incorrect data entry:
- Click Job List on the menu bar;
- Click QC Failed Data on the dropdown box.
The rejection reason screen appears. On this screen you can specify the reason for report rejection:
- User can open the report by clicking on this button;
- Click on ‘Add new record’ to specify the error;
- Enter error details;
- Click on ‘Insert’ once error details are specified;
- Click to save and exit the error entry screen.
User will be taken back to the Job List screen. Rejection reasons can be viewed later by opening the error entry screen.