Areas for potential integration with Housing System are:
- Property Information – Import
- Job Information – Import
- Information on status of a property with reference to Asbestos – Export
- Information on status of a property with reference to Fire – Export
- Information on status of a Job
- The Housing System produces an XML file containing the “required” information. See ADX;
- Using SFTP the file is transfer and copied on to the PSI server;
- Application Data Exchange (ADX) is scheduled to read the data and import it to the relevant database.
1. Application Data Exchange Utility (AdX) is scheduled to read the data from the relevant database and generate an XML output file;
2. The output file is copied on the PSI Server;
3. Using SFTP a connection is made to the PSI server and file is downloaded;
4. Output file is used by client application to update relevant databases on the client side.