To create new data mapping follow the steps below:
- Open mapping window
- Click Add button and select New Option
- New mapping form window is opened. Fill the fields below:
- Name(1) – Mapping name;
- Sheet(2) – Sheet name in the source file;
- Row Offset(3) – Number of rows to skip in the source file;
- Job Type(4) – Type of the job in the system, e.g. Asbestos Survey , Re-Inspection, etc.;
- Form(5) – Inspection form in the system;
- Fields(6). Fields highlighted in Red are mandatory for the form. However, they do not have to be mapped suing configuration. If mandatory fields are not mapped, they have to be populated once the data is converted.
Thanks for your feedback.