Once a job is QC checked and passed by the release can be approved which means the report will be available in AMS web to be used. To release a job:
- Click Job List on the menu bar;
- Click on Release Approved in the dropdown box.
- Click OK to Release Approve the Job;
- Click Cancel to cancel Release Approve.
The page refreshes and status of the job is changed.
- Status is changed to ‘Release Approved’.
Job report is now available in the AMS Web Tracker. The property report will be generated and available within 15 minutes.