If the plug-in does not appear in (Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs), it may be possible it was not fully installed.
Complete the following steps:
- Remove your existing plug-in (Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs)
- Open the Windows command line (Start -> Run).
- Run this command: rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache.
- Re-install the Add-on
If the same error occurs, try this:
- Ensure Excel is closed.
- Browse (type this on the address bar of windows explorer, or ‘Start+Run’ ) to this directory on your computer: %localappdata%\Apps\2.0
- Delete everything under this directory (it’s just a cache). If some files are used and cannot be deleted, you’ll have to log off Windows.
- When the directory is empty retry the installation.
Thanks for your feedback.