If any data entered for inspections is not valid, the import to the database fails. In this case the Job Status will be ‘Data Check Failed’. The errors are displayed in ‘View Error’ section. User then needs to correct the errors and re-submit the job. To be able to view the errors follow the instructions below:
1. If import generates any error the Job Status will be ‘Data Check Failed’.
2. From the Action menu select ‘View Error’.
The View Error Screen appears.
1. The inspection number in which the error occurred.
2. The inspection location information.
3. The description of the error.
4. Once error viewing is completed user can click on Job List to go back to the job list.