Setting up your Flexijet 3D
To set up your Flexijet:
- First, set up your Carbon Fibre Flexijet Tripod. For typical use, extend 1 segment of the legs and ensure they are firmly set.
The tripod does not need to be leveled perfectly, but rather close to level (within 1.8 degrees – see ‘Auto-leveling’ for more information’)
- Set the Flexijet head unit on the tripod. Hold the Flexijet securely with one hand and screw the mounting screw into the Flexijet.
- Verify that the Flexijet is securely mounted, and can spin freely horizontally.
- First, Ensure the master power switch, located on the bottom left of the Flexijet is in the ‘On’ position.
You may now power on your Flexijet by pressing the power button to the top right of the screen.
- When powering on, you will hear a ‘click’ as the Flexijet rotating head unit automatically unlocks. Note: when powering off, the rotating head unit will automatically return to the home position and ‘click’ to automatically lock in place.
- The ‘Tilt-monitoring’ window will now appear. See ‘Tilt-monitoring’ for more information.
You are now ready to Connect to your Flexijet!
Thanks for your feedback.