- Set up your Carbon Fibre Flexijet Tripod. For typical use, extend 1 segment of the legs and ensure they are firmly set.
The tripod should be close to level, but doesn’t need to be perfect (within 1.8 degrees – see ‘Auto-leveling’ for more information’)
- Set the Flexijet head unit on the tripod. Hold the Flexijet securely with one hand and screw the mounting screw into the Flexijet.
- Verify that the Flexijet is securely attached, and can spin freely horizontally.
- Ensure the master power switch, located on the bottom left of the Flexijet is in the ‘On’ position. This can normally stay on, except for shipping/flying with Flexijet.
You may now power on your Flexijet by pressing the power button to the top right of the screen.
- When powering on, you will hear a ‘click’ as the Flexijet rotating measuring head automatically unlocks. Note: when powering off, the rotating head unit will automatically return to the home position and ‘click’ to automatically lock in place.
- The ‘Tilt-monitoring’ window will now appear. See ‘Tilt-monitoring’ for more information.
You are now ready to Connect to your Flexijet!
Thanks for your feedback.