Many settings can be adjusted to your desired specifications in FlexiCAD
The ‘General Preferences’ menu is accessible when opening Flexijet Stone, and also accessible from the ‘File’ Menu
Contact Flexijet support at 1-844-MY-FLEXI and email@example.com for more assistance.
Every new file created in Flexijet Stone/FlexiCAD is based on the Default Template file, specified in ‘General Preferences’. The template drawing is primarily used to increase the working comfort and there-by reduce the measurement time. Templates can be created for different measuring situations. For example, you can create a template for a complete house measurement, in which a suitable folder structure is created in advance.
To create customize or create a new custom template drawing, proceed as follows:
- Open the desired template file you wish to customize in FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone. This template is typically located in C:\ProgramData\Flexijet\FlexiCAD\templates\FXJ-Template-inch.vdf
- Customize the dimensions, text and point styles according to your preferences.
- Assign specific colours, line types, and line widths (Pen widths)
- Note that template files must be saved in the .vdf format.
- Specify the template to be used in new drawings under ‘General Preferences>CAD Preferences>Template Drawing’.
There are two options for starting a new drawing from a template:
First: You define the new template drawing as a standard template as specified in “General Preferences”. This is always used when you start FlexiCAD or if you click on the command “New”.
Second: If you have created more drawing templates and do not want to use your standard template, then click on the command “New from template”. A window with the various saved templates opens. Select the desired template and click “OK”.