Manual leveling is applied in the following situations:
• On a ship. Here, manual leveling is done with 3 points of the centreline.
• If the height measurements are not relevant (templates), manual leveling can be done by measuring 3 points of the floor.
• Alignment in a building on an existing meter marker.
• This type of leveling can be applied any time, with the help of a cross-line laser, for example
To use Manual Leveling:
- Measure 3 horizontal points.
- Make sure that the measured points are forming a big triangle, for example, a point on the left wall, a point on the front wall and a point on the right wall. If you measure 3 points on one wall, these 3 points form a line and not a triangle. In this case, the leveling is useless.