Flexijet Stone includes a simple tool for adding backsplash to a countertop. This tool can also be used to draw in Laminate strips, mitre strips, etc.
To add a backsplash:
- Select the ‘Measurement Tab’
- Select the ‘Backsplash” button
- From the backsplash dialog window, enter the ‘Height’ of the backsplash, and the ‘Offset’ (how far from the countertop the backsplash will be drawn). You may also choose if the backsplash is drawn as Single Elements (4 lines) or a Polyline.
- Tap or click to select the left point where you would like your backsplash to begin, then tap the point on the right
- Your backsplash will now be created in the area! Additional backsplashes can be drawn by clicking a new left and right point. When complete, end the function with ‘Confirm’, ‘Cancel’, or ‘Esc’.
If you want to measure Full-Height Backsplash, learn more about it here
Thanks for your feedback.