FlexiCAD includes a module for exporting PDF versions of the measurements and data created.
The contents of this PDF can be customized to your specifications.
- To export a PDF, select and open the desired file in FlexiCAD.
- Click on the PDF logo at the top of the FlexiCAD window to open the PDF export dialog. You can also access this function in the File menu as ‘Create PDF’
- The PDF Job Data window will now appear. On the Main Information tab, you may enter job name, number, Name of company, Name of the contact person, phone number. You may also select a logo to be added to your PDF, a contract file, and an additional PDF file to be added at the end of the PDF export. You may also select whether to Print photos (taken with webcam/Flexijet Smart Remote App) in your PDF export.
- From the ‘Customer Information’ tab, you may enter the customer’s address, including city, State/province, and Zip/Postal code. Select ‘Print in summary’ to include this information in the summary page.
- From the ‘Date’ tab, select the measurement date and name of technician.
- From the ‘Printouts’ tab, check the checkboxes of the folders you wish to print in the PDF output. Note: ensure the ‘Print to PDF’ box is selected to ensure these views print on the PDF. As well, you may add additional notes to each individual folder.
- From the ‘Memos’ tab, you may add additional notes to the PDF.
- On the ‘Contract’ tab, you may review your contract terms, and collect a signature. You may select if you wish to print your signature on the PDF document output
- Click on ‘Save and Export PDF’ to create your PDF.
Thanks for your feedback.