FlexiCAD and Flexijet Stone include a PDF tool that creates a PDF version of the measurements and data created.
The contents of this PDF can be customized to your specifications.
To simply Print/plot to PDF the contents of a folder, see Print/Plot below.
- To export a PDF, click on the PDF logo at the top of the FlexiCAD window to open the PDF export dialog. You can also access this function in the File menu as ‘Create PDF’.
- The PDF Job Data window will now appear. On the Main Information tab, you may enter job name, number, Name of company, Name of the contact person, phone number. You may also select a logo to be added to your PDF, a contract file, and an additional PDF file to be added at the end of the PDF export. You may also select whether to include Site Photos (taken with webcam or Flexijet Smart Remote App) in your PDF export.
- From the ‘Customer Information’ tab, you may enter the customer’s address, including city, State/province, and Zip/Postal code. Select ‘Print in summary’ to include this information in the summary page.
- From the ‘Date’ tab, select the measurement date and name of technician.
- From the ‘Printouts’ tab, check the checkboxes of the folders you wish to print in the PDF output. Note: ensure the ‘Print to PDF’ box is selected to ensure these views print on the PDF.
As well, you may add additional notes to each individual folder.
- From the ‘Memos’ tab, you may add additional notes to the PDF.
- On the ‘Contract’ tab, you may review your contract terms, and collect a signature. You may select if you wish to print your signature on the PDF document output
- Click on ‘Save and Export PDF’ to create your PDF. If the ‘Export selected folders as DXF/other option was also selected, you will be prompted to choose the file format for your DXF export, and any applicable transformations.
The Print/plot function will plot the selected area of the canvas
- To print to PDF, select ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’. To print directly to printer, select the appropriate printer. As needed, adjust and set print parameters in the ‘Properties’ window, including paper size.
- By default, all elements on the active canvas will be selected. To select a particular window, select ‘Window’ and draw a box around the desired elements.
- To see a preview, select ‘Preview’. The preview of the printed area will appear. Press ‘X’ to exit the Print Preview and return to the print dialog
Thanks for your feedback.