By activating the laser distance measurement device, the distance between the laser distance measurement device and the focused point is determined.
- Self timer: Sets a time after which the laser distance measurement device starts a measurement.
- Vertical Measurement
- Laser On/Off: The laser point of the measuring device is switched on or off.
- Multiple measurement mode: Changes the number of distance measurements per measurement point.
- Measure on sphere: Prompt to enter a radius of a sphere. Helps when changing the location of a long narrow corridor.
- Reflector Height: Allows to define the height of a reflector typically used in surveying. After entering the reflector height, all measured z-values are to the input value corrected
- Motors OFF: Turns the motor of the turning-rotating unit off
- Time interval Digiarm: Defines the time interval between measurement capture on the Digiarm. Not used with Flexijet laser measurement devices.
- 2D Measurement: While working in a 3D model space, the 2D measurement mode flattens the Z-coordinates of 3D measurements. Not used in 2D planes.
Thanks for your feedback.