The Dimension Ribbon contains functions for adding dimensions to drawings.
Dimensions are added in reference to how elements are rotated on the screen.
To add a dimension:
- Select the type of dimension to add. E.G., Horizontal for horizontal dimensions, Vertical for vertical dimensions. Align on screen as required, or use the ‘Fast’ measurement tool to add an a measurement that is aligned to a line.
- Select the first point, then the second point for the dimension.
- Then, click a 3rd time to set the position of the dimension line. NOTE: in Touch Mode, recommended to select the ‘Snaps off’ button before clicking for position.
To Change Dimension attributes and properties:
- Now, select the dimension style to be modified at the top of the window, and make the appropriate modifications. Note that Dimension Text size is determined by the Text Style attributes. See below for more information.
To manually override dimensions:
- Select the dimension by left-clicking (in PC-mode), or by using the ‘select tool’ (in Touch-mode)
To Change Dimension text size:
Thanks for your feedback.