With Location from Drawing and Reality, Flexijet may resume a location by selecting points in a drawing and measuring those points in reality.
To use this function:
- From the ‘View’ tab, select ‘Show Measurement points’ to show the actual measured points in 3D space.
- On the Flexijet tab, click the drop-down menu under 3D Locations, and select ‘Location from Drawing and Reality’
- The Location from Drawing and Reality window will appear. Select to resume with 2 points or 3 points. If using 2 points to resume location, Automatic-Levelling should be selected to Auto-Level the Flexijet (unless in a situation using Manual Levelling, such as on a boat.)
- Following the command prompt, click the points you wish to use as reference. Reminder to use the 3D measurement points, not points that have been projected to a plane.
- Now, follow the command prompt to measure those same points in reality with Flexijet. Measure these points in the same order they were clicked in the step above.
- The command prompt will now display if the repositioning was successful.
- Once you have resumed your location, Recommend checking the accuracy of the relocation using the ‘Show CAD point’ function.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.