The ‘Area Only’ tool calculates the area of a closed group of elements.
To use the ‘Area Only’ tool:
- Select the ‘Area Only’ command from the ‘Dimension’ ribbon
- Select an element of the shape for which the area will be calculated. Or, select an element of multiple areas to calculate the total area.
- Press ‘Enter’ or ‘Confirm’ to confirm the selection. The calculated area(s) will appear highlighted in red.
- Now, click or tap on the canvas to place the area stamp.
- The function runs in a loop. Repeat from step 2, or confirm/cancel to end the function.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.