Now available for iOS and Android!
The Flexijet Smart Remote App adds additional ways to control your Flexijet 3D 2, directly from your Smartphone. The Flexijet Smart Remote App may also be used to capture site pictures, and also photos tied to specific points in a drawing.
To use the Flexijet Smart Remote App:
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store. The download is only available for compatible devices – you will not be able to download the app if your smartphone is not supported.
- Ensure your Flexijet is turned on.
- On your Android smartphone, go to ‘Settings’ and connect to the Flexijet’s Wifi Network. The name will be similar to Flexijet2-XXXXXX. You may find the password on the Flexijet connection screen after powering on your Flexijet.
- You may need to direct your Android device to stay connected to the Flexijet2 Network, even though there will not be internet connectivity through this network.
- Now, open the Flexijet Smart Remote app.
Movement is achieved by pressing a finger to the screen and then pulling in the desired direction. Release your finger to stop movement. You can also use the fine aiming function by sliding and holding your finger on the screen in the desired direction