Now available from the Google Play Store!
The Flexijet Smart Remote App adds additional ways to control your Flexijet 3D 2, directly from your Android Smartphone. The Flexijet Smart Remote App may additionally be used to capture site pictures and photos tied to specific points in a drawing.
To use the Flexijet Smart Remote App:
- Download the app from the Google Play Store. The download is only available for compatible devices – you will not be able to download the app if your smartphone is not supported.
- Ensure your Flexijet is turned on.
- On your Android smartphone, go to ‘Settings’ and connect to the Flexijet’s Wifi Network. The name will be similar to Flexijet2-XXXXXX. You may find the password on the Flexijet connection screen after powering on your Flexijet.
- You may need to direct your Android device to stay connected to the Flexijet2 Network, even though there will not be internet connectivity through this network.
- Now, open the Flexijet Smart Remote app.
There are 2 main ways to control the Flexijet from the Smart Remote app: Joystick or Rotation. These can be selected with the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
In Joystick mode, movement is achieved by pressing a finger to the screen and then pulling in the desired direction. Release your finger to stop movement. You can also use the fine aiming function by sliding and holding your finger on the screen in the desired direction
In Rotation mode, movement is achieved by physically moving the smartphone. Hold the smartphone horizontal (with screen facing ceiling). Place your finger on the screen and aim the Smartphone in the direction you would like the Flexijet to aim.