- This function aligns the measurement drawing based on 2 reference points, usually measured on the main front edge of cabinets or on the back wall.
- If you haven’t used this function, it is possible that the drawing is going to be displayed rotated in the canvas area, which does not affect the dimension accuracy. In this case, the ‘Align’ function can usually be used to rotate the drawing view.
How to use this function:
- Select the ‘Align to object’ command from the ‘FlexijetStone’ ribbon, or from the screen of the Flexijet.
- Simple placement: The X axis of the coordinate system is set with 2 measurement points (usually measured on a straight wall, or in the front edge of principal cabinets). The Z axis of the coordinate system is in the middle of the Flexijet.
- Simple placement with origin: Same as Simple placement, with the added step to set the origin point with an additional measurement. This measurement is usually done on the floor.
- After selecting one of the two options, follow the prompts in the Command window to measure the correct points (left, then right for simple placement). Typically, these 2 points will be measured on a a wall, similar to setting a vertical plane, or on the front face of a bank of cabinets.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.