With this function, you measure a single line through 2 points which is offset by the previously entered value. The third measuring point indicates the direction of offset.
To use this function, select it from the ‘Draw’ ribbon, or from the Flexijet Touchscreen.
- Enter the offset distance and confirm with ‘Confirm’ or ‘Enter’
- Click, tap, enter coordinates, or measure the first point.
- Then, click, tap, enter coordinates, or measure the second point.
- Then, click, tap, enter coordinate, or measure the point to determine in which direction to offset the line.
- The line is created, and another line may now be created with a new start point.
- To end, press ‘cancel’ on the Flexijet, ‘confirm’ or ‘Cancel’ in Flexijet Stone, or ‘Esc’ on your keyboard.