The ‘Text’ command
To enter text:
- Select the Text button
- Click, measure, or enter coordinate for the start point of the text.
- After that, enter or click to set the rotation angle (specifies in what angle the text should be inserted).
- Now, type the text to be entered.
- Confirm with the Enter key or ‘Confirm’ button, and the written text appears in the drawing.
To change the text:
- Select the text element to be changed. In touch-mode, use the selection tool and click confirm.
- Change the text under ‘Text String’ in the ‘Properties pane’
The size of text can be changed individually by selecting the text, and changing the text size under ‘Properties’.
Or, the size of all texts with a particular text style can be adjusted by making changes to the Text Style
Thanks for your feedback.