With the ‘Text’ command, custom text is inserted in a drawing.
To enter text:
- Select the Text button
- The command window asks for Start point (defines the place in which the text should be inserted).
- After that, rotation angle (specifies in what angle the text should be inserted).
- Finally, the text to be inserted is prompted.
- After confirmation with the Enter key, the written text appears in the drawing.
To change the text:
- Select the text element to be changed. In touch-mode, use the selection tool and click confirm.
- Change the text under ‘Text String’ in the ‘Properties pane’
Thanks for your feedback.