To convert existing elements to polyline:
- In Flexijet Stone, Navigate to the ‘Change’ ribbon
- Select ‘Single Elements to Polyline’
- Select the start element of the Polyline, meaning click on any part of the object to convert to polyline.
- Now, Flexijet Stone will ask for the search tolerance. This is the maximum distance between objects that will be ‘bridged’ in order to create the polyline. Input a value, or click ‘Enter’ to use the default value of 0.01.
- Your polyline will be created and converted to red. You can read the Length and Area (Square feet) of the polyline by hovering over it with your mouse.
Thanks for your feedback.