Flexijet Stone is designed specifically for the Countertop industry, as a companion to the Flexijet 3D.
Opening Flexijet Stone:
- Click on the ‘Flexijet Stone’ icon
- The General Preference panel will open. If connecting to Flexijet 3D, ensure that ‘Flexijet 3D 2’ is selected as Flexijet mode. You may also choose between PC Mode and Touch Mode
- If prompted for a serial number, either enter it or select the 30-day trial to demo Flexijet Stone.
- The Flexijet Stone software window will now load.
The layout and sections of Flexijet Stone:
- Top controls and Ribbon
This is where most of the functions used to control Flexijet and draw/edit in Flexijet Stone/FlexiCAD are located. These functions are organized into Ribbons or Tabs of similar functions.
In Flexijet Stone, the left 12 Quick-Access buttons are visible on all ribbons.
- Project Explorer and Properties
The Folders/planes created will be available here and can be selected. Note that a folder is selected by clicking on the text of the folder – the checkboxes next to the folders turn visibility for other folders on/off.
The Properties pane allows for the editing of selected elements, or of the pen to define elements to be measured or drawn.
- Canvas (work Area)
This is where the measurement drawing will be created and edited. In Touch-mode, pinch-to-zoom and move the canvas with a single held touch. In PC mode, scroll in and out on the mouse to zoom, and click and move the centre scroll wheel to move the canvas.
- Command Window & Bottom controls (View and Transport)
Messages and prompts relating to the active functions will appear in the Command Window. When using functions, follow these steps and prompts in this command window for steps and validation of the inputs.
Introduction to Flexijet Stone software video tutorial
Thanks for your feedback.