More folder options
Folder functions of the Project Explorer are in the pop-up menu: Select one folder with the left mouse button and then click the right mouse button to bring up the menu.
- ‘Rename folder’ is used to rename the selected folder. Tip: Ensure your cursor remains over the Project Explorer
- ‘Delete folder’ is used to delete the selected folder.
- ‘Copy folder’ is used to copy a folder to the clipboard, in order to paste it later in another place of the Explorer.
- ‘Paste folder’ is used to paste a folder that has previously been copied to the clipboard.
- ‘Copy and paste folder’ is used to make a duplicate copy of the selected folder including its elements in the same plane.
- ‘Find folder’ is used to find a folder by measuring a point on that folder’s plane. If you start a measurement on the plane, the corresponding folder of the plane is selected automatically.
Thanks for your feedback.